Friday, June 10, 2011

159/365

Feeling narcissistic today I guess!
Truly I just wanted to capture my hair :) It was a monumental day in which I wore it DOWN in the middle of the week! *GASP* I wear it up alllllllll the time. One of the downfalls of letting it grow longer. When it's short (my preference) I am forced to style it. When it's long (hubby's preference) it gets long before I know it, because it's not down to notice growth :) Dried it straight last night and here's the result!




It's more realistically about to the middle of my back. I was looking up so it looks a lot longer!

3 comments:

  1. you're too funny. hair narcissist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea your hair was that long! I wear mine up almost every day too. Mostly because Liza's favorite pastime is pulling hair. Plus the almost 100 degree Florida heat!!

    Still annonymous!
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. Love your sweater too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!