Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cheated

I have officially messed up this project. My camera is no longer with me everywhere I go. I am behind with uploading and editing. My word for this year though is "commit" and commit I will! I am commited to finishing this project. I am back in the saddle!
I am playing catch up today; I take LOT's of pics, so, I can admit my camera is not with me everywhere I go, but the beauty is, I still have PLENTY of pictures to share. The goal of this challenge for me has changed a teeny bit, I will finish this challenge, and I will share 365 days of pictures. Just can't promise they are taken daily from this point. However, I can foresee the future of being back on a schedule when summer ends and school begins. I believe being on a schedule again (something we throw out the window when school gets out on the last day!!) will be good for getting me back into "camera toting territory"!!

Thanks for your patience!!

1 comment:

  1. cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater! i'm gonna call the blogging police!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!