Monday, January 30, 2012

318/365

So, odd as it may be, we have wild turkeys in our town. They make an appearance once in a while and I had the joy of following one of the slower ones in the group down the street this morning until it hobbled it's way to safety. Then I did what any other normal person would do, I got out of the car to try to get closer to take pictures with my camera. I am not too sure how friendly they are, so when two of them saw me and started walking in a quick fashion towards me, I walked right back to my car for safety :) I drove up the street to a walgreens picked up a single serve Cheerios and hoped they would still be there when I got back. They were! I pulled up, rolled down my window and called them over. Threw the cheerios out of my window and enjoyed watching them as they "Gobbled up" their snack :) So that was my thrill for the day! :)



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!