Tuesday, February 14, 2012

329/365

Miles Valentine's Day party at school was so cute! Each family prepared a healthy snack, we had a feast and the we had time to make crafts and fill Valentine's bags with our cards. I made a note in my mind to grab my camera, but forgot it in a rush this morning, so my cell phone was the saving grace that captured our moments! I will turn my eyes away from the fact that the quality of these pictures leaves much to be desired, but atleast the "moment" is there!

I stood outside the door while waiting for our "invite" into the room, Miles happened to turn around and was excited to see me waiting there :)

Filling Valentine bags with cards!

On our way home, my mom met us to give Miles a little treat for Valentine's day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!