Thursday, May 17, 2012

365/365

Well, according to the title, my 365 is complete today. I made it to 365 posts, which is only part of this challenge. The other part, I failed miserably! I am almost 5 months behind on completing one picture a day for 365 days. Overall, I loved that I completed this project, I am sad that it's done and disappointed that I didn't plan better for my last picture, but this is our life, the picture for today is one that I will cherish because nothing pleases me more than watching my little girl trot around on a horse. And what makes this picture even more special is she is practicing to ride in her very first horse show which is in exactly 9 days. (She made me do a countdown, can you tell she's excited?)



THE END


2 comments:

  1. well, you finished.

    and good luck to your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how awesome to do this project good job! Girl's and horses are a sweet combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!