Sunday, March 6, 2011

65/365

First time using a "writing punishment"
My parents used this with me when I was a kid.
I had to write my "offense" a certain number of times.
So, when Acilia has the teen attitude in her 7 year old body last night
and decided to call me "lazy" it was time for her to "write".
(For the record, she accused me of being lazy because she knocked a
pile of socks off my bed, I told her she needed to pick them up.)
I used the 4th commandment for her to recite and then had her explain
why she shouldn't call her mom lazy.
We consider everything in this house, milestones :)
Part of me wants to save this piece of paper! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this, not only the picture, but the lesson behind it. She has very nice penmanship too:) Hope you had a good weekend.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it girl, I am going to try this one for sure. I love how you use your faith, it's inspiring. Vannalynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should save it! I have things I wrote as a child, and it always warms my heart to look at them and remember growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!