Thursday, March 17, 2011

76/365

Warmest day of the year so far! YAY! The temp reached 68 degrees. After school the kids and I went to one of their favorite places to visit! Cosley Zoo
For day 76, I am doing something that I haven't done yet this challenge. I am putting my pictures from today in: RAW! Unedited. That's right! (Most likely this would not be the case if MY face was showing up in these pics! Ha!)

So here you go, Straight Out Of the Camera! Otherwise known as SOOC (am I right?? I figured that one out on my own! Ha! Getting closer to stepping out of the amateur territory in photography! or not)

Scratch that...I didn't leave *all* of them unedited. The last three pics were slightly edited. There, I feel better now that you know the truth! :) Enjoy!



Cadbury the rabbit

Miles checking out the bottom of the caboose

Acilia feeling funny that mom's acting like the papparazzi!

Acilia's rendition of a bird! :)




Checking in on the sheep

Very technical looking

Is this not the sweetest creature ever?!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, where do I start. Brave, I have never tried RAW, guess I should. Love the bow tie and the hair bow. That 68 made me so happy today and that fox could be the sweetest creature ever. There I did it! Have a great night.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!