Saturday, May 7, 2011

127/365

I took lot's of pictures today and none of them really relate to any sort of "theme" for the day, so I am choosing to showcase the ones I got at a first communion I went to. Acilia's best friend Maddie was the lovely little lady in the "mini bridal gown". I get such a kick out of all the gorgeous little white dresses! Too precious for words!


We were standing in the back; Maddie was back there for a few minutes, she kept looking back at Acilia with this cute little smile :) I think she was happy to see us :)

Acilia and Ali watching the service


I couldn't help but keep staring at this adorable baby!! I loved her little head piece! :)

Acilia, Maddie and Ali

Ali girl :)

1 comment:

  1. cute little girls. we saw a 'mini bride' yesterday at a restaurant. she was embarrassed to be dressed in her white dress and veil in public.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!