Saturday, May 28, 2011

146/365

I can't express how deeply I appreciate the friendship I have with these girls! Today the three of us went out to lunch to celebrate Brooke turning the big     3-0! We had such a celebratory attitude as Nena had her little guy Johnny out with us and Brooke is newly PREGNANT!!!! Life is good! :)
"Birthday girl" Brooke in the center, me and Nena in the back :) We have grown up together and have remained great friends through all that life throws our way!

Nena brought Johnny over before we went to lunch so my husband Al could meet him
He is the cutest little boy!!

Miles meeting Johnny. Johnny focusing on his momma :)

He was so well behaved at lunch!! Little charmer!

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome that you've stayed close all these years. moving 1100 miles away from where i grew up made that kind of friendship difficult to maintain (althho i gave it my best shot for at least 18 yrs or so...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun lunch! Congrats to your friend. She has a GREAT name -ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day...so much fun to spend time with old friends.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!