Thursday, April 14, 2011

104/365

This photo was nothing short of challenging to capture! I drive past this swing daily and find it very endearing, so I pulled over to the side of the road to snap a few shots. The brush along the side of the road is just thick enough to make my camera focus think that I was shooting a close up of the branches; therefore causing the swing to come out blurry. I searched for a mostly clear shot and then had to edit out the branches that took away from the focus being on the swing. I am pleased with how it turned out, but it's not at all how I pictured it would be!



4 comments:

  1. it's lovely, no matter how you got it! lots of brush left in that photo - just behind now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out and I really like the black and white. I had a hard time taking my outdoor shot today because is was so windy...glad your swing was not blowing:)

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- this is my favorite of the week :D Love the processing too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!