Thursday, April 28, 2011

118/365

Porch revamp

I love simple "no cost" projects! Today I took out our porch screens. They looked really nice; since hubby had redone them and put white trim on to spruce them up...but I am amping up curb appeal and taking them out just opened up the whole awesome porch on the front of the house!! :)
I had already started taking the screens out before I thought to take a "before" picture, so here's "half" the porch!

After
I am trying to talk hubby into removing the door. He's not liking that idea : /

screens will be moving to the basement...I absolutely LOVE how open it feels to look out the windows and see "open air" instead of privacy screens!



and caught my adorable kiddos cuddling on the couch having an apple snack
so, thought I would share this one too :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...that door needs to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks all opened up! I loooooooove that porch..... I have some serious porch envy right now ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!