Saturday, April 23, 2011

113/365

Beautiful day before Easter

Today was beautiful, 60's and sunny! We went to my parents house to do an egg hunt (I took lot's of pics, but I will share them tomorrow with the rest of our Easter pics!) came home with my niece and the kids played outside alllllllllllllll day! We put off egg dyeing till the last minute and I used my creativity to come up with a new process for "coloring" :) I pulled out the markers and we all went to town decorating!! It was quick & easy, it was fun and it was a lot less messy!! I may use this method again in the future!

Tree in my parent's front yard. It's a lightning magnet :(

One too many times struck by lightning and you have a tree that's dying



Egg decorating at it's finest! :) With markers!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots!
    Hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tulip pictures. And just think if they color the eggs with markers they get to do more of the work, it always ends up the parents doing the dunking and pulling out of the eggs in the dye

    ReplyDelete
  3. such serious little artists! cute!

    and those tulips for your mom look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!