Wednesday, April 20, 2011

110/365

My place of worship

Wednesday is chapel day at Acilia's school. The kids head into the church and have a school friendly worship service each week. Miles and I stay about twice a month. Miles is such a busy body it takes years off my life each time we go, but I feel it's important for Acilia to see us there regularly :)
The church is soooooooooo beautiful! Stone and stained glass. Today I brought my camera in since it's Holy Week, no better time to share pics of where we worship :)








I was at my mom's today. Snuck a pic of her palm branch :)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!