Sunday, April 3, 2011

92/365

This weekend has been hectic. I had my brother's dog here again while he and his wife went away to celebrate 10 years of marriage (!!) and my grandma went in to the hospital for surgery on a hernia. I had 6 kids here for a few hours on top of having 3 dogs here and long story short, I did *take* my picture yesterday just couldn't muster the energy to post it...so here you go :)

92: Caught hilarious play by play as my dog Franko (Black and white) and my brother's dog Mic (Brown) played. They looked like they were having SO MUCH FUN! :)






This one absolutely cracks me up! Mic looks like King!



1 comment:

  1. those are adorable! thanks for finding my blog yesterday! i'm not following yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!