Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/365

Jenn and I shared our first pregnancy via a message board for moms to be....here we are 8 years later, still in contact, via the web! Jenn did this 365 project once before, she announced that she will be doing it again, her photography is awesome and I was inspired to give 365 a try myself....it's something I am setting myself up for failure on, I mean a picture every SINGLE day for 365 days???? Oh boy! I love photography and it will give me a chance to post pics everyday! SO I figure, why not?? I will give it a try!!!!!!!

First official post of 365...(read: stepping off a cliff!)
I set up a new blog specifically for my 365 project, please follow my journey HERE. feel free to nag me if I don't keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1/365
As an intro, I may as well show where I do my blogging, my laptop usually keeps residence in the kitchen, my central spot to pop on and off the computer as I go about my day!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your pictures, good luck and happy New Year!
    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great picture to start the year. I will be posting my project 365 on my blog on Saturdays, so tune in Saturday for my first week of pictures. My friend is doing it on hers too so pop over to http://lady8ug.blogspot.com/ if you are looking for another project 365 to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this Karrie I myself did a 365 Self portrait project last year. It was hard in parts, but so worth doing, here's is the link to some of my pics if you want to look
    maria

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcscc/sets/72157621922689333/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!