Thursday, January 27, 2011

27/365

I took a lot of pictures today and to be honest, I am not particularly happy with any of them! :/
Photography frustration, lack of sun, sick of winter? All of the above? Yes!

So, I chose to put up a picture I have of a door. This house has an "ornament" above the front door that always catches my eye. For weeks now, I have thought it looks like a peacock of some sort. I zoomed in today and was sort of disappointed to find a fruit arrangement? Is that a pineapple in the middle? Well...to each their own I guess! It looks cool from a distance!


1 comment:

  1. I believe that putting fruit above the door at holiday time was an old tradition that showed the guests were welcome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!