Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365

I am seeing a trend with my pics....I will have to admit, I adore architecture, namely HISTORIC architecture. When I was younger, I wanted to be an architect, I spent my time sitting in my room drawing homes and buildings! True story...so, I hope you are enjoying these beautiful buildings as much as I have enjoyed photographing them. And if not, I am hoping I find some other inspiration soon!


These shots are of a historic courthouse in downtown Wheaton, IL. You will notice the year it was built in one of the pics :)
Hubby and I were in Wheaton last night, hence the "night shots" and today, I was there again, so got some daytime shots. Worked out quite well I think!
Miles and I were hanging out in the car waiting for his Parent's Morning Out program to start. He's my little cutie pie!
Something about berries on trees in winter. So fresh to me!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful building. love the night shot that's up close

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Miles is too cute for words, his picture and the one of the tower are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a small world! We lived in Wheaton a few years ago. In fact my son was born at Central DuPage Hospital. I love your angles on the building photos, and the berries really pop in winter. Miles sure is one handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great seeing familiar buildings in a whole new perspective!

    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!