Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365

I am still pretty over zealous with my photography. I could snap all day and that just won't do if I am trying to draw this project out through the year. Yesterday I was in a brainstorming sort of mood. I decided to jot down ideas for "themes" in my pictures. Basically I made a list of things I have seen that I would love snap snap snap away on, but will be taking it one "topic" at a time.
Today is a fence I see on the way home from taking my daughter to school. I take the "scenic route" home since the drive is a good 25 minutes one way and I prefer to look at beauty when in the car.



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!