Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/365

Photography is proving to be what it takes to get me out of my comfort zones! Twice now during this project I have done something super embarrassing to get a picture!
Today it was pulling into some random person's driveway and walking onto their porch to get a picture of these rocking chairs. I am happy that I did! Looks so peaceful, and reminds me of warmer weather, which is what I really need right now in the thick of winter!

And two others:

I got a pedicure today. I have an appointment to see a podiatrist for cysts on my foot and I wanted my feet to look pretty, instead of dreadful! Flip flops in winter, fashion statement of the century! LOL!

I've been inspired by benches lately, don't be surprised if I take more pics of them in the near future!
*consider yourself warned*

4 comments:

  1. love the rocking chair photo, did you get caught climbing on their porch? that would have made a better story... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! The only reason I went up was because it looked as though they weren't home!! I breathed a sigh of relief when I got back in the car "uncaught"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are CRAZY and, I am so jealous. Good for you being adventurous with your lens. Bring on the benches I think I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave! I am so gunshy with my camera... I am inspired though :D Thanks for reminding me that it takes guts to get good shots. Oh, and LOOOOOOOOOVE the rocking chairs :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!