Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365

We had a playdate at my friend Hilary's house. She has two boys, Jacob who just turned 3, Will who will be 2 in a few months, and they played with my little guy Miles who will be 3 next month!

I must say I have a new appreciation for making the sun work in my pictures!

Miles
Miles and Jacob
Miles looks a little like a turtle with his neck and face forward like that, but I love how the sun and his profile work together :)
Cute little Will hammering away

A quick snapshot of my pups :) Franko (Border collie/huskie age 4) and Remo (Standard Poodle age 10)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!