Thursday, January 20, 2011

20/365

"Walk on the bridge"

I had so much fun today! Taking the pics AND editing them!! Enjoy!

Illinois prairie path




After I amped up the contrast, I was delighted to see the icicles on the top of the bridge!

Ultimate coolness! I poured some honey on a spoon for my daughter, and it was the end of it, so a bunch of bubbles came out!
Acilia was pretty entertained by it too :)
This is a window display at "Katy's Boutique" in Glen Ellyn Illinois. The ladies caught me taking pictures and asked me to come in before the store opened. They thought I wanted to look at the dresses! I was so embarressed that I was "caught" taking pics but the ladies were super nice!

I cut out some of the glare on the mirror with orchid, was such a cool display!

P.S. If I may say, this is my favorite post so far in this project. Would you mind sharing which your's is so far?

9 comments:

  1. Playing with your photos for me is better than shooting them. I love all of them but, my fav is #1. It shows how cold today was and how beautiful of a day we had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, but Winter Horses is still my fave so far. I'm proud of you for sticking with it. I got behind, and now I'm not sure what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 4th bridge picture and I too would have taken a picture of the honey that is too cool. my youngest eats honey by the spoonful too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you were busy today! I really love the last bridge pic....but very cool honey bubbles too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the empty snowy path leading into the woods. You captured such a lovely image of the solitude of winter. looking forward to following your 365. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Love the bridge photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the bridge shots! The lines and composition are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! That pic of Cya is like something out of Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!