Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365

We went nowhere today. Stayed home all. day. long. That's a tricky thing for me, I am a busy body. I always think it's a great idea to stay home all day to catch up on household tasks and to sort of just relax. Good idea in theory, until evening rolls around and I get the urge to start pacing like a caged animal.

My photos today were "themed" around light coming in from the sun. I was playing around with manual settings and I will say I am feeling more at ease with getting the result I want!

What do you think?
Sunrise through the trees this morning. I LOVE sun!!!
Sunlight coming through our bathroom window
Close up of tree lights in Acilia's room. I know I said I took all the decor down yesterday, all except her little tree :)
Super macro manual setting of an ornament on Acilia's tree
This is my favorite of the day!

Acilia playing the computer tonight. She looked so sweet; I just had to snap a pic!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!