Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Alluring Abodes starting Friday!!!


I've decided it's time to host a photo challenge each week. I have a keen love for houses. I adore the little charming details on homes and often times find myself wondering what it would be like to live in a home that is so attractive. I am envious of homes that are well put together, with exciting features that show the owners have a true knack for making their residence ooze curb appeal!

The challenge link ups will take place on Fridays. I am working hard to get it organized to begin THIS week.

If you would like, you are free to get to work finding an "abode that is alluring", snap a picture of it and post it on your blog. If there is no link up come Friday; feel free to put the link in my comments section so I can see!

I will iron out the details; I promise! Until then, please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments, please feel free to share your thoughts! If you have no account to sign into, feel free to use the "anonymous" link, but please sign your name and guide me to your blog if you have one!!